Friday, November 2, 2007

Out of the box


Psalm 131

...neither do I exercise myself in great matters, or in things too high for me.

Wow, I got my zoho writer doc to come across to my blog!!! I must really be learning something! I went and looked at the awards list and I selected to look at craigslist which has all kinds of cool features. When I looked up Sydney on craigslist I found that I could rent a room with a view in Bondi for $500 a week or alternatively I could have a ski lodge in Colorado for $1750. (It's cheaper to stay with my brother). So when my house becomes an empty box and all my posessions are in storage I can box up enough for one room and live in luxury. How much room does $500 buy in Sydney, I wonder? The way house prices are going, I fear it might be a very small room.

No comments: