Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Delicious Boxes

Librarything and Delicious are just the things for someone who's packing boxes all the time. I put lots of books into Librarything and then I put them in the boxes. That way, if they disappear, I can still find them on the internet! This is cool. Delicious is just as good. I can put all my favourites out there on the net and pick them up from anywhere. Now I'm going to try to put an image on this page---an image of almost anything--- because mentally I'm still in the image stage where I packed my visa card into a box and still don't know where it is. They had to give me a new one. This time I'll try to get a picture off the net, because the ones I saved onto my computer refuse to come to this blog. Nope. I tried to cut then copy or paste but the computer is just not interested. I will try a new post and do only one image. One little one...If it would just come out of the computer box and onto the screen!

No comments: